CareCredit® is a credit card issued exclusively to pay for health care expenses. You can apply for a CareCredit® card to cover the facility portion of your bill at participating surgical facilities.
- Depending on the cost of your procedure and the options offered at your surgical facility, you may choose between 6 and 12-month special financing options on qualifying purchases of $200 or more.*
- To apply for a CareCredit® credit card, visit the CareCredit® website www.carecredit.com (opens in new tab)
- Call them directly at (800) 677-0718
- Call your surgical facility if you have any questions.
- Click here to learn more from the CareCredit® website (opens in new tab).
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments are required. See provider for details.
Seasonal Financing Plan are offered at participating facilities:
The Seasonal Financing Plan is a delayed auto-draft program offered at participating surgical facilities in January and February to assist with the facility portion of your bill.
- This option is available to all patients covered by insurance products (excludes self-pay)
- No payment for 60 days and up to 6 months of no-interest monthly payments for the facility portion of your bill.
- A valid checking account number, credit card, or debit card must be submitted to the surgical facility.
Contact your facility if you have any questions.
This facility’s policy is to provide charity care to patients who meet the eligibility requirements for such care. Individuals seeking information about the charity care program and how to apply for charity care should contact the admitting or business office to obtain detailed policy information and an application.